Alpine Homecare has teamed up with Matrixcare to offer you a phone app that is easily accessible from any smartphone with web browser (e.g. iPhone, Android, Windows Phone). While the use of this app is not mandatory, you will find it very helpful in working with Alpine clients. When you call us to sign up, we will verify your eMail & cell number and send you a link by eMail to get access to Matrixcare on your phone. Once you are set up, you will immediately be able to:
1) Access your daily and weekly client schedule via the mobile calendar (simply check your calendar to see your next client appointment).
2) See the client’s name, home address and phone number (you can dial directly from the app).
3) Map your route to your client from your current or any chosen location (click directly from the app).
4) Ability to receive notifications from the Alpine office.
5) Displays the address of Alpine Homecare with a link to map the route from your current or any chosen location. 6) Ability to call Alpine Homecare directly from the app.
7) Ability to receive text messages with new clients looking for caregivers.
8) Easy set up and login procedure (create and manage your own username and password)
In the future, we will be activating more of the features of this. Once we have set up these additional features, you will be able to:
9) See the plan of care and click complete care tasks directly on your phone.
10) Clock-in and clock-out of your shift directly from your phone via self-created pin code.
11) Capture a client’s signature directly on your phone.
Please let the Alpine Office at 303 309 6202 know, if you are interested in getting registered for Alpine’s new app, powered by Matrixcare, and start taking advantage of the many benefits it has to offer.