Alpine supports these recommendations and we are excited to have this additional safeguard as part of our plan to protect our staff and clients. While we cannot at this time require any of our staff to get weekly testing, we strongly recommend it and encourage everyone to participate. The testing is free, prioritized for home care employees and results can be obtained online.
Please see below info for testing sites and please do not hesitate to contact Alpine's office at 303 309 6202 in case of any questions and see the State's letter attached below.
We ask that you register in advance via the below link for testing at the following locations: https://www.primarybio.com/l/cdphe
● APS Professional Learning Conference Center 5771 E 1st Ave, Aurora, CO 80011
● All City Stadium 1495 South Race Street, Denver, CO
● North High School 3125 Eliot Street, Denver, CO 80211
● Cherry Creek High School 4700 South Yosemite Street, Greenwood Village, CO
● Instructional Support Facility (ISF) 5416 South Riviera Way, Aurora, CO 80015
● Mountain Range High School 12500 Huron Street, Westminster, CO 80234
● St. Vrain Valley Schools Innovation Center 33 Quail Road, Longmont, CO 80504
● Colorado Mesa University (Drive-Through Testing) 1280 Cannell Ave, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501
Additionally, the following community based testing sites are available:
● Water World 8801 N. Pecos St., Federal Heights at the Water World parking lot adjacent to W.90th Ave.
● Aurora Center for Active Adults parking lot, 30 Del Mar Circle, Aurora
● Centennial Center Park 13050 E. Peakview Ave. (East of Arapahoe Rd & Peoria)
●Citadel Mall in the parking lot just south of JCPenney 750 Citadel Dr. E, Colorado Springs
Again, no referral or insurance is required. Additionally, individuals do not need to identify as home and community based services workers.
|File Size:||334 kb|